At last we are through the tunnel and on the other side of our most recent cycle of eclipses. I woke this morning from a dream about freeing dragons, and tried to go back to sleep. The sun had other plans. It was shining into my room and reflecting off of the mirror–dazzling one of my favorite crystals. I could feel it calling to me with its pure golden rays, “get up Hannah!” Sleeping in would have been nice-but who doesn’t love a beautiful sunrise? (I did not add a filter to the picture above, it was simply that beautifully gold! )
I felt a wave of energy move through me and received insight on what was shiftng within the collective. Internally, I was guided to go in nature. There are a thousand big and small ways we assist in the collective expansion, today my job was to work with the energy I was feeing coursing through me–and moving through the collective grid. I walked up one of my favorite small mountains, breathing in the sun’s light, consciously moving it through my energy centers and then down into the earth, then back up in a circular pattern. (This happens to be a wonderful walking meditation btw)
I to love dragon energy, and that is what I was feeling. Purifying. Awakening. Paradigm shattering. Spirit calls them the bones of the earth, and indeed, they are Keepers of Ancient Knowledge. Years ago I was told I would be a “walking bibliotheque.” At the time, I had very little understanding of what that meant, but today I know that it means to EMBODY the innate wisdom of my soul and to integrate it. Today, the dragons brought through the specific phrase, “synthesis of Self.” This means to integrate who and what you are and embody it.
I do not often talk about my private work with Spirit, but it feels important to share the story. It is through stories that we learn and reflect on who we are and what feels right for us.
May this day bring you many blessings and may your journey be ever graceful–and in joy.
I filmed the video below while out walking today. The part where I talk about pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone feels like a key piece of wisdom.
September is chockablock full of astrological aligments that are not-so-gently pushing us to deepen, shed, expand, and align with our TRUTH. We started the month with a solar eclipse, we will push through THREE completion passages holding the 999 frequency (9/9, 9/18, 9/27), hit our next (lunar) eclipse on 9/16 and finish out the month with the fall (or spring for my Southern Hemisphere friends🙂) Equinox on 9/22. Oh, I almost forgot to mention Mercury retrograde–8/30-9/22! 🙃
Feeling dragged over the coals yet??
About a week ago I recorded a short video update at the halfway point between the two eclipses and even though I posted it to YouTube, it has taken me a bit to write this blog update. The current energy is driving us so deeply inward through the process of pressure (internal and external pressure) and this perfect storm of energy is pushing you to your TRUTH.
Interestingly, while I was walking by the river before recording the video I kept hearing “equal, equality.” Spirit has shown me that by the time we emerge on the other side of the equinox we will be feeling more steady–or at least more certain of our path. Now, this does not guarantee happiness of the path, simply clarity of the path that needs to be taken. Any resistance or refusal to actually walk the path of your truth will only create implosions of the harshest kind. This is the make it or break it moment. Don’t delay in offering yourself the peace you feel when you take right action.
We are almost through the tunnel. As the wounded, tender pieces of YOU rise up and make themselves felt, kiss them, love them, honor them as the wise teachers they are. Then release them. Seek out joy, laughter, movement (please move your body!) and nature. You get to decide how you walk this path.
Sending out waves of love and blessings to you. May you find exactly what you need exactly when you need it. ✨
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE🙂
I actually like Mercury retrograde. I am a sensitive introvert, and Merc retro tends to pull us inward. It asks us to finish our projects and tidy up our inward and outward spaces. That said—I have been having all sorts of tech snags! This is just the flow….breathe and allow, right? 🙃
Eclipses also ask that we sit (because you will not have a choice—no matter where you run, there YOU are) and do the work. What work? Soul work, human work, planetary work—-all of the things you have known need attention and have been feeling called to address, but you have not been able (or willing) to take care of. Eclipses bring up our shadows for healing, clearing, transmuting and forgiveness. This is a gift and opportunity to release the old so you may step into the new. Even though this can feel intense it is such an amazing opportunity after the intensity of the last three months!
The energy I am feeling with this particular September eclipse cycle is stepping into the unknown. How can you step into the unknown if you are carrying the burdens of the past around with you?
Painful memories resurfacing? Feeling stuck?Experiencing intense or frightening dreams? Journaling it out and feeling into why your soul and Spirit is offering this to you now will not only offer you clarity, but is likely the action step needed to release the old energy. Taking action in our human form creates lasting change in the physical reality. That is why ceremony can be so important. The act of creating sacred space generates the energy and container for transmutation and healing.
A few things to keep in mind while you journey through the eclipse tunnel:
- Everything is happening to assist you. What action(s) will bring you closer to how you want to feel?
- Light candles, drum, dance, pray, meditate–BE in all the ways that allow you to slow down and feel.
- Choose your companions wisely! I cannot stress this enough. Do not spend time with those who diminish your energy or dreams. Cut ties or create iron boundaries with people (friends or family) who want you to be there for them but are not returning the favor and/or leave you exhausted.
- Tap into your desires AND to the low vibration and frequency emotions/energy you may be feeling–such as sadness, shame, guilt and anger. Those emotions and energies are literally vibrating at a lower level. I do not to say “low level” as a form of judgment. There is a connection between our low vibe emotions and where we are denying our own desires. As you release, you make room for desire to BLOOM.
- Do not force anything right now. Effort and personal drive is different than force. Today, I made and effort to fold all the laundry and put it away. I had to push myself a bit. But I did not force it. Each time I thought about stopping halfway through, I felt an internal prompt to continue. So while it was not my favorite activity, I was following my internal guidance to take the action steps to remove a block that was in my energy field.
- Notice what you are resisting! Just observe it—do not judge.
- Lastly—self-love, self-love, self-love. The next few weeks will be a fabulous time to practice extreme self-care.
Dearest soul tribe, we will make it through this rabbit hole. 🦄 Keep one hand on your heart and your eyes in the direction of your true desires. Focus!
As always, I welcome comments or questions. I also enjoy hearing how the eclipse and merc retro is affecting your life. 💖 For daily energy updates, as well as event listings, follow me on Facebook. Book a personal session here!